needing your help

by C+M
(spokane washington)

I want to see a therapist but I don't want my parents or friends to find out I have one and its been like 2days I been trying to find a website so I can email some one and ask them a question and I'm only 15 years old so I think I'm to young needing one but I just need

Can you give me a free email so I can talk to you or anyone privately?

Ben's Answer:

Therapists normally legally require a parents consent to counsel a minor. But you can confidentially call a hotline anytime and talk with a caring adult. It can be a great resource, and is free. Check the hotlines page of this site or try the Adolescent Crisis Intervention & Counseling Nineline: 1-800-999-9999.

Take Care,
Ben Schwarcz, MFT

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask a Therapist.